The Fall Product
Program is one of
two Girl Scouts Lakes and Pines sponsored programs that combine
educational activities with money earning opportunities for troops.
Girls develop important skills that they can use throughout their
lives: goal setting, decision-making, business ethics, people skills
and money management.
The nuts and candy are delicious and designed specifically for the Girl Scouts, and the magazine program is a great opportunity to renew existing subscriptions or suggest friends and family try out that new magazine they’ve been considering while supporting Girl Scouts.
How the Fall Product Program Works:
This program allows girls to be entrepreneurs by offering family and friends the opportunity to purchase delicious nuts, chocolates, and magazines. There are multiple ways to participate:
- In-person by taking orders using the nut order card and collecting payments.
- Online by inviting friends and family to place an order. Customers can choose to have nuts, chocolates, or magazines shipped directly to them, or they can select from a group of nut and chocolate products that girls can deliver.
Benefits of Participating:
- Girls learn and practice the Five Skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills and Business Ethics as they earn proceeds for their troop and exciting rewards.
- Proceeds stay locally to benefit our council and troops earn 20% on all items sold. The Fall Product Program is an excellent way to earn start up proceeds for your troop to use during the Girl Scout year to fund your activities and projects.
Ask your troop leader how, or give us a call at 320.252.2952.
- October 1: Program begins – online ordering opens and girls may sell in-person
- October 21: Last day to take orders on the order card
- October 21: All orders received in person must be entered into the online system
- October 24: Last day for online girl delivery orders
- November 14: Last day for online orders for magazines and shipped nut and chocolate orders
- November 10-12: Nut and chocolate items will be delivered to Service Unit sites