Once A Girl Scout, Always A Girl Scout!
Are you one of the 59 million women who were once Girl Scouts? Have you ever volunteered for the Girl Scouts? If so, we invite you to reconnect with the organization that helped make you the remarkable woman you are today.
Girl Scouting Works…
The Girl Scout Research Institute recently published Girl Scouting Works: The Alumnae Impact Study. This study shows the impact Girl Scouts has on women later in their lives. Women who were Girl Scouts:
- Display more positive sense of self
- Attain higher levels of education
- Are more likely to achieve their life goals
- Are more engaged in community service
- Are more likely to be leaders
To read more, visit the Girl Scout Research Institute.
Looking to reconnect with Girl Scouts? Contact your local Girl Scout Office.