Raising kids today is uncharted territory, which is why Girl Scouts Lakes and Pines is here for you and your family through it all. Cheering you on, lifting you up, celebrating your strengths. Today, tomorrow, together—we’re on your team. You’ve got this.
Follow these easy steps to renew online by April 7th to receive a FREE patch and T-shirt!
Plus, you're troop will qualify for these additional incentives:
- The first 80 troops to renew 80% of their members and their Troop Leader and Assistant Leader by April 7th will be reimbursed for the Troop Leader and Assistant Leader’s membership fees.
- Troops who renew at least 80% of their members by May 30th will be entered into a drawing to have the entire troop’s membership fees reimbursed.
Beginning April 1:
- Log in to MyGS (Hint: Your username is your email address), then click “My Account” in the upper right corner, and then “My Household” on the left.
- Click “Select All” to renew memberships and roles in troops and then “Add Renewal” at the bottom of the page.
- Review your member details and complete the checkout process—don’t forget to agree to the Girl Scout Promise and Law!
On April 8th you will receive an email with a link to order your T-Shirt. If you have not received your email by April 10th - please contact Customer Care.
Remember, if you have any trouble renewing online, you can always call our Customer Care Team at (320)252-2952 or (218)726-4710.