Send your girl on an adventure that she’ll remember for the rest of her life! Girls typically attend by themselves or with a buddy—resident camp is all about making new friends! Resident camp gives girls the unique opportunity to discover their strengths, develop leadership skills, try new activities, and seek challenges all while having lots of fun. Girls can choose camps that focus on adventure, leadership, horses, waterfront activities, or enjoy a classic summer camp experience where they get to pick their activities.
2022 Summer Camp Guide
Summer camp registration begins April 4, 2022
All girls entering grades 1-12 are invited to join us at camp this summer. If you’re not currently a Girl Scout, you can join at the time you register for camp.
Resident, Day, Family & Troop Camps
Choose your Summer Outdoor Adventure with Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines!
Get outdoors and explore at one of our four wonderful summer camp locations. In addition to having a summer full of trying new things and meeting great friends, you’ll discover teamwork, leadership, and confidence skills you never knew you had!
Whether you’re new to camp and want to paddle a canoe or try the zip line or if you’re a seasoned camper ready to saddle up for a trail ride, we’ve got sessions for every interest.
Wilderness Canoe Trips
Leadership Programs for Teens
There’s campfires, swimming, and singing songs. Plus …
- Specialty sessions to explore hobbies, nature, theater, and more.
- Try horseback riding, canoeing, archery, outdoor cooking, high ropes challenge course.
- Sleep in a tent, cabin, or in our dormitory style program center.
- Girls can use Cookie Dough Credits to help earn their way. Families needing additional assistance can apply for a camp scholarship.
- Choose from: Camp Shingobee Timbers, Walker MN; Camp Sanderson, Spicer MN; Camp Roundelay, Minong WI; or Northern Lakes Canoe Base, Ely MN.
Camp Roundelay, Camp Sanderson, and Camp Shingobee Timbers are accredited by the American Camp Association/ACA.