Cookies on Tap
If you love Girl Scout cookies and you love beer - then Cookies on Tap is the place to be!
Join Girl Scouts Lakes and Pines as we partner with local breweries to present Cookies on Tap! From Thin Mints to Lemonades, we've challenged local brewers to craft specialty cookie-inspired brews showcasing some of your favorite cookie flavors.
Paired with some delicious appetizers, great live music, and a silent auction - Cookies on Tap promises to be an evening of fun for adults to support leadership programming and scholarships for Twin Ports area girls!
We are excited to announce this year's 10 brewery partners and their Girl Scout cookie selection:
- Bent Paddle - Lemonades
- Blacklist Ales - Thanks-a-Lots
- BoomTown Brewing - Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Castle Danger - Thin Mints
- Dubh Linn Brew Pub - Shortbread
- Fitgers Brewhouse - Caramel DeLites
- Klockow Brewing Company - Peanut Butter Patties
- Lake Superior Brewing - n/a Root Beer with cookie pairing
- South Shore Brewing - Caramel Chocolate Chip
- Ursa Minor Brewing - S'mores
- VIP Experience Ticket: $50 (limited quantitiy; includes 4 tasting glasses and flight paddle)
- Standard Ticket: $30
- Safe Driver Ticket: $15
Remaining standard tickets will be $40 at the door, so don't wait to get your tickets for this one-of-a-kind event!
Guests must be 21 years and older to enjoy the tasting.
Stay tuned for announcements regarding our 2019 Cookies on Tap!