Fall Product Sale
Congratulations to all girls who ran their own business by taking part in the 2017 Fall Product Sale. Some reminders for troops:
- Fall sale items are delivered to service units November 13-16. Girls deliver products and families turn in money to the troop by November 27. Troops deposit money into troop accounts by November 28.
- IF your troop had any girls who participated in the Fall Sale, and/or adults who were your fall Troop Product Sales Manager AND they are not yet registered, the council will debit the troop’s account for those memberships on December 5.
- Council will debit the troop’s account for 100% of the balance due for the Fall Sale on December 6. If your troop needs to make an adjustment to this amount, please contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist no later than December 1 at noon.
Cookie Training: Get Ready for the NEW Cookie Website
ABC Snap+ has gone away and there’s a new cookie website in town: ABC Smart Cookies. Attend a Cookie Training either in person or via webinar so that your troop is ready to go to “Stand Up, Stand Out!” with the 2018 Cookie Sale Program. With many new changes, we encourage every troop to participate in Cookie Training whether new or experienced. Trainings will be geared towards troop product sales managers and troop leaders. Find out what’s new, sample product, and network.
Cookie Preparations Today
There are a few things that every troop can do today to make sure things run smoothly at cookie time. Thanks in advance for making sure your troop’s information is ready to go!
- Check your troop’s roster in your My GS account and verify that all girls are registered to your troop. Only girls that are registered will be uploaded to your troop’s information in the new cookie system.
- In My GS, make sure there is a registered adult member designated as the Troop Product Sales Manager and that they have a valid email address. This person’s information will be also be uploaded into the new cookie system.